• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WetSpot Leopard checking in

Hey Zoo Writers Guild,

I heard of this place a while back but didn't check it out before.  There's been a distinct void ever since zoophilesforum finally bit the dust and now with the Reddit zoo pages being nuked, I guess it's the final straw.

I've been round the block a few times, starting at Sleepy's Forest as 'Simba' back in 1995, never quite dabbling in Lintilla, getting into Panpipes in latter years.  I've gone by several other names over the years in zoo circles - I tended to call myself Forest_Simba on the forums, then here I am Wetspot Leopard which is what I call myself on Twitter, sometimes SpotsAndKnots there too.  I am a published writer and part of the Furry Writer's Guild - ask me about my pen name sometime.  I'm from the UK and have knowingly been a zoophile since about the age of 12.  Despite my species (yeah I'm a furry) I am massively into dogs, with some interest in horses, other large equids, and large predators.

I look forward to sharing more of my stories here - I've never really put out enough strictly zoo material and could do with expanding that.  Most of all I look forward to chatting with like-minded zoos about zoophilia and the love of animals [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hello and welcome to the board, you'll find plenty of folks here who like to chat and also some old timers like yourself, too!

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading some of your writings.

sw

Hello and welcome, WetSpot Leopard.

Hey, I remember you.  Welcome to the forum...

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

So ... you said to ask--what about your pen name?

Quote:
19 hours ago, threelegs said:

So ... you said to ask--what about your pen name?

Vendetta [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

hello and welcome...

Greetings, WetSpot!  Nice to see a familiar name!