• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs with a hint of zoo

This thread is dedicated to songs that may reference zoophilia I'll start with the ones I've found:
1. The Foals - my number
2. Florance and the machine - the dog days are over, with lyrics "the horses are coming"
3. Flo rider - wild ones, with lyrics "saddle me up and break me in"
4. The stooges "i wanna be your dog"
5. From Jimi Hendrix "Fire" "Move over Rover, and let Jimi take over"
6. Rammstein - Keine Lust... it has a line where it says "Ich hatte lust mit grossen tieren" it means I wanna f*** big animals.
7. Billy Currington "like my dog" has the line " I want you to love me like my dog does"
8. ZZ Tops song, "Got Me Under Pressure" has the line, "She don't like other women, she likes whips and chains.She likes cocaine and flippin' out with great Danes."
9. Nine Inch Nails, Closer. one of the lines is I wanna f*** you like an animal.
10. Metallica- So what
11. The Bad Touch by Bloodhound Gang
12. Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention did one called..."Dirty Love"...
13. Def Leppard: ANIMAL
14. The Chestnut Mare by the Birds
15. AC/DC - Givin' the Dog a Bone

Type o negative- wolf moon
Gwar- fucking a animal

Testing MP3 file,

AC/DC :  Giving the dog a Bone

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="http://www.zoowg.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1246">AC-DC-Given_The_Dog_A_Bone.mp3</a>

Quote:Testing MP3 file,

AC/DC :  Giving the dog a Bone
<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1246">AC-DC-Given_The_Dog_A_Bone.mp3</a>
Worked for me [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img] Love this song

Weird Al Yankovic's "Talk Soup" includes the lyric, "My wife ran off with Elvis, my boss shaved off my hair/I've got a thing for poodles and rubber underwear."

Alan Jacksons' country song, "Chattahoochee" makes me wonder how he knows how hot a "hoochie coochie" is. (First verse, second line)

Well, way down yonder on the Chattahoochee<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">It gets hotter than a hoochie coochie<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">We laid rubber on the Georgia asphalt<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">We got a little crazy but we never got caught.<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);"><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">Down by the river on a Friday night<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">Pyramid of cans in the pale moonlight<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">Talkin' 'bout cars and dreamin' 'bout women<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">Never had a plan, just a livin' for the minute.<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);"><br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">Yeah, way down yonder on the Chattahoochee<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">Never knew how much that muddy water meant to me<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">But I learned how to swim and I learned who I was<br style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Arial;font-size:13.4px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(204,204,221);">A lot about livin' and a little 'bout love.

The dictionary defines "hoochie" as "a young woman who has many casual sexual partners or who dresses or behaves in a sexually provocative way." Does it have a secondary animal meaning I'm not familiar with?

I think I'm picturing "Poochie" when he sings that... me & my dirty mind!  LOL 

Quote:I think I'm picturing "Poochie" when he sings that... me & my dirty mind!  LOL 
​This Poochie? ;-)
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/736632

I am surprised nobody has yet mentioned, Led Zeppelin's Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp. It's not just kinda zooish. it's Page singing about his beloved companion, Strider. Many people think he's saying "There's no companion like a blue-eyed girl", but it's "blue-eyed merle" that he's saying.
Lyrics such as these and others, it's a very touching song and easily one of my very favorites. I can sometimes get a little choked up listening to it.
./~ Hear the wind within the trees, telling Mother Nature 'bout you and me ./~
./~ Ah can your love be so strong. When so many loves go wrong. Will our love go on and on and on?  ./~
./~ Tell your friends all around the world. Ain't no companion like a blue-eyed merle  ./~
./~ Yeah, ain't but one thing to do. Spend my natural life with you. You're the finest dog I knew, so fine.  ./~

If that isn't a love song, I don't know what is.