• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intercouse with a k9 out if season

I was working with my girl on it and it was going rather well, just wondering if anyone else tried working on it.  I think it was easier on us as she had a few litters before i got her

Tippy actually preferred sex 'out of season'. When she was in heat, it was oral only, and she'd bite if you tried going further!
Shadow was an "All Time Lover", in heat, out of heat, wanted it the one time she got preggo (I stuck to oral and fingering then though), all the time!
Both LOVED oral when pregnant btw, and were more reactive to it then than at any other time, even heat! 
My girls were oddballs though...

Quote:Tippy actually preferred sex 'out of season'. When she was in heat, it was oral only, and she'd bite if you tried going further!
Shadow was an "All Time Lover", in heat, out of heat, wanted it the one time she got preggo (I stuck to oral and fingering then though), all the time!
Both LOVED oral when pregnant btw, and were more reactive to it then than at any other time, even heat! 
My girls were oddballs though...
Mine was the other way around only liked oral out of season, but loved fingering and full on penetration when in season. 

Sugar was like most i think in heat, a total nympho, i honestly thought it was over after heat, but after about two weeks she started putting the moves on me again like she did in heat. So tight i only fingered her, but she was humping herself silly on my hand. Next day she started out by licking me, when she turned around and backed into me, went for it.... so tight didn't seem like it would work even after fingering her good first ... but every time i would back off worried i might hurt her... she would push back ... it actually took a good while to get all in, but she was more determined then me. After that she was back being a nympho.

With my last female, it didn't matter when; she was always asking for sex by backing up into me and flagging; even out of heat..

Every dog is different, but I think the most important factor is how powerful a bond you have with her. The stronger the mutual trust, and the more gentle and patient you are, the more your partner will seek out and enjoy sex, in heat or otherwise.