• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse.

Just to put all this obsessive cleanliness in perspective ... I have horse mating videos that clearly show the mare shitting on top of the stallion's dick while he's in her and still thrusting. That may or may not be as bad as it gets in the wild, but there are other examples: a male tapir typically drags and bounces the end of his crank off the ground before he gets it in the female. Many males accumulate smegma (rotten dick-cheese) in their sheaths. Cows, among others, are unable to clean themselves prior to coitus; anything with a cloaca (both male and female) will have some shit residue in it, etc., etc..

I can't help wondering how often this sort of thing leads to infection. It certainly can't be 100%, or we probably wouldn't have those animals.

Not to say that we shouldn't be as clean as possible, of course.

Quote:
7 minutes ago, threelegs said:

Just to put all this obsessive cleanliness in perspective ... I have horse mating videos that clearly show the mare shitting on top of the stallion's dick while he's in her and still thrusting. That may or may not be as bad as it gets in the wild, but there are other examples: a male tapir typically drags and bounces the end of his crank off the ground before he gets it in the female. Many males accumulate smegma (rotten dick-cheese) in their sheaths. Cows, among others, are unable to clean themselves prior to coitus; anything with a cloaca (both male and female) will have some shit residue in it, etc., etc..

I can't help wondering how often this sort of thing leads to infection. It certainly can't be 100%, or we probably wouldn't have those animals.

Not to say that we shouldn't be as clean as possible, of course.

What you're missing here is that none of those examples are bitches.  Bitches are the most prone to uterine infections, and the most inclined to die from uterine infections (pyometra), of pretty much any creature on the planet.  And the veterinary community steadfastly refuses to recognize any treatment other than surgically gutting them of their female parts.  Any other critter they treat with hormone therapy and antibiotics.  Bitches?  SPAY!!  And about half the time they die anyway.  

So yeah, cows, sows, mares, sheep, most others shit their own vulva with no repercussions (which is probably not surprising, they likely have immunity to the bacteria they carry).  But bitches merit special consideration to avoiding introducing foreign material. 

And you might note that male dogs remain sheathed right up to penetration, they don't go mucking around like the examples you mentioned.  And dogs are rather unique in their ability to lick themselves, and dog saliva is notably low in bacteria.   So nature provides.  Humans need to take appropriate care as well to reduce the risks we can.  

[Image: 74211aGIE_w.jpg.09c34a955daed7266ae1f233d6460c9c.jpg]

I don't understand that joke Ramseys? Could you break it down for me?

Quote:
11 minutes ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

I don't understand that joke Ramseys? Could you break it down for me?

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9gLN3QoN-q8?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>