• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solicitation vs. Being Solicited, and Courtship in General

Quote:
12 hours ago, Equilibera said:

Have you ever felt that this was something that was unequal with your stallion partners? Do you have to trust him more than he trusts you? Or do you feel like you're in a marish kind of leadership role for him, and thus things are kind of different but equal?

We have two "modes".   When in public or working, we are mount and rider.   He may grumble or wheedle a little bit but he does as told with minimal drama.   When we are alone and especially when the clothes come off, we are "bandmates".   I am his alpha mare in every way that is physically possible for me.   He has had minis for companions and is *very* good with foals so he fully understands size difference and can adapt. 

Hands and personality make up for a lot of size difference.   We are equals in social relationships but have a specializations in other matters.   I believe that a lot of him being one of the best behaved and smartest horses around comes from the fact that he has so much say in his own daily life.  He takes orders from me because he knows that in few hours it will be his turn to give them.   He takes very good care of me because I take very good care of him.

I think that I have tapped into the herd instincts in every horse.   He has a human as his herd buddy and band mare and he knows just how good he has compared to other horses.   I know he brags about it at every available opportunity.

"<strong style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#353c41;font-size:14px;">how much you have been solicited for sex by a member of another species"?</strong>

Does having your hand grabbed and dragged down hall to the bedroom count?

Quote:
7 hours ago, Ramseys said:

"<strong style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#353c41;font-size:14px;">how much you have been solicited for sex by a member of another species"?</strong>

Or grabbed by the leg and humped by a sow?

Quote:
13 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Quote:
5 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Or grabbed by the leg and humped by a sow?

Yes, yes it does. Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

That kind of stuff is fairly frequent, I take it?

Quote:
3 hours ago, Equilibera said:

That kind of stuff is fairly frequent, I take it?

Sows do that pretty regularly when they are in heat.  They are pretty passionate, actually.  Not too bad if you are prepared but can scuff you up if you aren't in position and taken by surprise.

Funny episode, Mike Lowe (is that right?) did an episode where the "dirty job" was A. I. 'ing sows.  At the end he was in the pen with the sow doing the closing scene, and she started pushing and rubbing against him; the farm guy says "Better get out of there now, she's getting frisky!"  

Quote:
1 hour ago, heavyhorse said:

Funny episode, Mike Lowe (is that right?) did an episode where the "dirty job" was A. I. 'ing sows.  At the end he was in the pen with the sow doing the closing scene, and she started pushing and rubbing against him; the farm guy says "Better get out of there now, she's getting frisky!"  

Mike Rowe is his name. Dirty Jobs was a stellar series. Really showed the breadth and diversity of what folks are willing to do for a paycheck. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

If memory serves he tried a number of jobs involving breeding, including one where they had him hold the AV for a phantom mare collection of a stallion. Don't remember the sow A.I. one, though...I guess I have to go looking for it now. I distinctly remember watching the horse breeding one and being really confused as to why they decided it was necessary in 2004/2005 to blur out the stallion's penis. Guess that was too "dirty" even for Dirty Jobs!

Quote:
14 hours ago, Equilibera said:

Mike Rowe is his name. Dirty Jobs was a stellar series. Really showed the breadth and diversity of what folks are willing to do for a paycheck. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

One of only two shows the 2000s brought out worth watching, the other being Mythbusters. TV is a wasteland now, as it was in the '90s...

sw

Oh I don't know; I like Dr. Pol on Discovery Channel.  

There is a lot of good stuff it just doesn't feature on TV much any more. The real pinnacle of good writing and gripping story lines is on Netflix and Amazon Prime now. New season of American Gods looks amazing [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />