• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla's Quote...

Quote:
9 hours ago, Cat said:

Well it's hard to figure out something when it's the first time you interact with it, I always get stuck with the anti child bottles or the anti bear trash cans.

It was the odd indifference of the others that surprised me.  They reportedly can remember the faces of those that harass them, yet no perceived risk from what happened to the other?  I guess the moral here is that if you wear a steel trap on top of your head, you will become invisible to them?  

And yeah, WTF is up with bottles you can't open if you have arthritis?  Age discrimination if you ask me, get a 4-year-old he'll have no trouble opening it......

Quote:
5 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

It was the odd indifference of the others that surprised me.  They reportedly can remember the faces of those that harass them, yet no perceived risk from what happened to the other?  I guess the moral here is that if you wear a steel trap on top of your head, you will become invisible to them?  

And yeah, WTF is up with bottles you can't open if you have arthritis?  Age discrimination if you ask me, get a 4-year-old he'll have no trouble opening it......

Quote:
14 hours ago, Cat said:

Well it's hard to figure out something when it's the first time you interact with it, I always get stuck with the anti child bottles or the anti bear trash cans.

Quote:
21 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

I'm not sure if they are mischievous, or just jaded.    One got caught in a coyote trap (not too bright if you ask me), the others just blew him off and took the opportunity to pick up the bait scattered around his deceased remains....... 

I wouldn't say jaded, just opportunistic. Besides, what are they going to do with their dead comrade?

"Hey, isn't that Uncle Frank?"

"Yeah--well, was."

"Damn ..."

"Well, look, there's food here, ya gonna eat it or not?"

Quote:
On 6/14/2018 at 8:57 PM, heavyhorse said:

Well birds aren't the smartest or most socially linked either, but they aren't also like dumb; in a way I guess caring for those that are about to die isn't a thing that a species would evolve with unless it gave them an advantage, in our case and smarter species it allows us to save each other for danger, and get reciprocated, but birds are pretty limited on that; but elephants, horses, dogs, monkeys, they'd definitely try.

God [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" /> arthritis [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" /> like how old are you? haha yep kids can open them better; because it indeed feels like a trial and error task.

Old enough to know better; young enough to try anyway.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />