• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look what the dog dragged in..

Quote:
32 minutes ago, Cynolove693 said:

Welcome to the forum! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Glad to see another doglover here! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Thank you! Us Cynologists need to stick together!

Quote:
36 minutes ago, egoldstein said:

Heya Ren, not seen you outside of the talkers in some time; glad to see you here.

Yo, E, what moniker did you use in the bad ol' days?  I used to frequent Sleepy's Forest, ZOT, Pooppipes, errr.. PanPipes :3, and infrequently Lintillas and a couple of others.

Quote:
3 hours ago, arcticwolf said:

glad to see ya

not sure you can love doggy to much

Thanks, Arctic!  I don't think so either. The friend that made that remark is Korean. Heh. 

Hello,  <a data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/445-ren-houk/?do=hovercard&referrer=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.zoowg.net%252Ftopic%252F434-look-what-the-dog-dragged-in%252F" href="<___base_url___>/profile/445-ren-houk/" title="Go to Ren Houk's profile">Ren Houk</a>....Silverwolf said you are interested in history. (history of this relatively new movement, but usually those questions about _why_ things and beings move this or that way tend to lead to more generic kinds of questions, so to bigger history, damned questions of humanity, and all this...). I think memory is important, even if (often? always?) painful, at least when you really start to think about it. Sometimes I want to burn my memory (thown away hard drives, and other computer medium, and not only), but times and times again either my (remaining) friends find some of stories and details important, or even I  rediscovers something I missed years ago...

A belated welcome, Ren! Long time no chat. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

hello and welcome...happy new year....ever get to illinois...

Good to see you again, Ren.  I hope all is well for you.

Hiyadoin>  good yer back around.