• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoophilize Words & Phrases

Kinda similar to my pervifry breed names thread, but post "zooified" words and phrases as you think of them!

The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Want Not = The Shepherd Is My Lord, I Shall Want Knot!

Animal Husbandry = Animal Wifery

Dogged Determination = Dogged Insemination

A Wink And A Nudge = A Wink And A Flick

Somebody Got Your Goat = Somebody Begot Your Goat

Goddamnit = Goatfuckit

Screwed the pooch = (unchanged)

Straight from the horse's mouth = Slipped into the mare's vagina

As sturdy as an ox = As sexy as a cow

Dis-Daned:  Who let the dog out?

Un-cowed:

My present situation. . . . . .

ScroteWeiler.

A Rottweiler that's got ahold of you by the balls!

Quote:
1 hour ago, Hiway said:

ScroteWeiler.

A Rottweiler that's got ahold of you by the balls!

*Grabs crotch with both hands and runs like the wind*

Usually I don't let my cock get anywhere near critter teeth (see my post in "embarrassing things" thread ); but I have one Mastiff bitch that likes to take my dick/balls in her mouth afterwards, I feel her teeth but she's very careful, I've learned to trust her. 

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Usually I don't let my cock get anywhere near critter teeth (see my post in "embarrassing things" thread ); but I have one Mastiff bitch that likes to take my dick/balls in her mouth afterwards, I feel her teeth but she's very careful, I've learned to trust her. 

I met a couple geldings whom did that ... lost a couple pubes but ....... wow oh wow ....... so much hot, wet, tongue, and .... if you've ever seen a horse draw water from a trough, you know they have suction power, and ...... yeaaaah ....

Quote:
Just now, Eagle said:

I met a couple geldings whom did that ... lost a couple pubes but ....... wow oh wow ....... so much hot, wet, tongue, and .... if you've ever seen a horse draw water from a trough, you know they have suction power, and ...... yeaaaah ....

The only note I add about that is that there's a startle response in horses, that they clamp their jaws.  They can't help it.  I've seen a horse playing with a blanket startle himself and be unable to let go, even as he ran into a fence trying to escape from it.  Running into a fence with your dick between his teeth is going to leave a mark that won't be better in the morning. . . . . .[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

It was entirely at the geldings' initiation.  Have also enjoyed a couple frenchings.