• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone

Quote:
On 4/14/2018 at 8:58 AM, shortleash said:

hello and welcome...man this introduction threat has turned into one giant soap opera....

Thanks, glad to see my pain is at least entertaining to others...

sorry i meant thread....yah you wallow in pain like a pig does mud , do you really think an introduction thread is the place for it...maybe start one in general zoo called "what did i ever do to deserve this" or something....

Quote:
On 4/18/2018 at 5:17 PM, shortleash said:

sorry i meant thread....yah you wallow in pain like a pig does mud , do you really think an introduction thread is the place for it...maybe start one in general zoo called "what did i ever do to deserve this" or something....

You remind me of why I hate people so much. Have you even bothered to know what I'm going through before you made this post?

Sigh, I should have never joined this forum...

Stick to "Hello"s and "Welcome"s as instructed in the new rule on this forum please. Other posts from here on will be removed.

sw

thank you you big old furry wolfie....

Quote:
6 hours ago, shortleash said:

you big old furry wolfie....

Well there you have it--

sw is furry . . . . . . .    [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

Quote:
6 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Well there you have it--

sw is furry . . . . . . .    [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

Hairy maybe, 'cept my head... 

Quote:
8 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Hairy maybe, 'cept my head... 

So it goes . . . . . 

I use the horse trimmers on myself, but never on my head--