• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyo, I'm here.

Nothing wrong with convolution.  I think even the best of us zoobies are convoluted. :>

Quote:
17 hours ago, Eagle said:

even the best of us zoobies are convoluted.

The shortest distance between 2 points is never a straight line. . . . . . 

ζ 

This very non-straight line connects a lot of life in the world no straight line ever could. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

It's not about the destination, it's about the scenery along the way--  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
7 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

It's not about the destination, it's about the scenery along the way--  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Uh-huh.  How many times have you crashed into a ditch driving past a pasture? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Quote:
7 hours ago, Eagle said:

Uh-huh.  How many times have you crashed into a ditch driving past a pasture? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

THIS!

I have learned not to do that, but I will find reason to make another pass, more slowly, if the scenery is nice.  

But I HAVE been run off in the ditch, twice, by stupid damn people on their stupid damn cellphones.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=">:(" width="20" />  They should have interlocks so only 911 works if the car is moving-- 

wow....oh and hello and welcome...