• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you

Well what can I say? I've been around the net sphere for a, well what feels, like a long time now. So much so that I'm considered part of the old guard.  Though there are others like Rammy who have been around longer then me. For the most part every one knows me from what was EZ before it faded out of existence.  Now I'm on ZF, but I have put my feet up at other places over the years.  I have a few pen names depending on what I'm writing for the most part my zoo stories are under the pen name of Bearwolf a combination of my two favorite animals, and two of my three spirit animals according to a Native American, a wiccan priest,  and a druid. Boy that sounds like the start of a bad joke.
I've always wanted to wright but I suffer from a few flaws that hold me back. The first is that I have a bit of a Fitzgerald complex and I never think any of my stuff is good enough.  I can't spell worth a damn. And linking stuff from point A to B is sometimes a bit of a chore.  I have lots of stuff where I have a start and ending just not the middle. Writers block sucks. Or I get so caught up in details I lose the motive and plot.
I love when I get the few stories where I'm there watching events unfolding, they are rare but we'll worth it.
I wright fantasy for the most part when I'm not wrighting zoo stuff. Though I've tried my hand at mystery and horror.

Messages In This Thread
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 08-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by doge1 - 08-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 01-17-2016, 07:20 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 03-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Hiway - 07-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Janner - 09-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Eagle - 02-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 09:16 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 10:13 PM