• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters

Quote: 
I've heard a lot of horror stories about what happens when people come out as zoo; I'm just one of the lucky ones. I don't recommend it to everyone; mine is a special case.
It good your parents excepted you for you.. I would never tell my family as they are all really judgemental as it is.. I brong up zoophilia once and it's pretty clear how they feel about it.. I used the classic a friend of mine does it story.. And they were disgusted by it, and said that they didn't care who this friend was that they didn't want them to come over.. So I dropped it..
Only one person knows about my lifestyle and he accepts it, we've also been friends since preschool, he's not zoo but has witnessed first hand accounts of the fact that animals can be into sex.. One day I let a previous dog of mine mount me in front of him as he asked me to show him out of curiosity.. He then said I believe everything your saying about zoos, and he's never said a word to anyone.. We still remain best friends..

Messages In This Thread
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by Cynolove693 - 07-18-2017, 05:09 PM
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 05:06 PM