• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters

I like the term of  trouting. I have quit a few of those stories but I have to say my most embarising story would be...

ok so I'm 11 out in the barn just got done milking and after dropping the milk buckits in the house so grandma could strain the milk into jars I was back in the barn to muck it out. 
Well I was horny as hell so ran one of the heifers back into the barn gave her some hay in the stantion and grabbed a milk stool and got down to what horny teenage farm boys do. 
So frount of my shirt tucked back over my head coveralls around ankles just going to town. Well milk stool lost a leg with a crack that caused cow to kick back making me fall. Hit the ground hard enough to nock the wind out of me and can't move trying to get my lounges to work. 
Im staring up at the roof trying to breath and cow tail goes up. I'm silently screaming and cursing trying to move but still can't move when yep cow doese what cows do best. Runny shit and piss hit and I'm just want to vomit. Finally get my lounge to work and able to move. Slap cow ass to get her out of the barn. Kick off the coveralls into a corner. Sneaking in boots and underwear covered in cow shit to the first faucet I can get to without being seen. Well that didn't work as about the time I set foot out of the barn ready to make a run for it dad rounded the corner. Looked at me. Looked at the helfer looked back at me and laughed his ass off. 

Messages In This Thread
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by Bear28 - 07-19-2017, 04:41 AM
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 05:06 PM