• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters

Quote: 
Before anyone thinks I am condoning this behavior, I'm not. Don't mess with other peoples' animals.  Situations like this could have ended up a lot worse, and moreso if the owners were also having sex with the same animal.  Imagine getting caught screwing farmer Bob's sheep.  If he's been screwing her too, he would feel like he's been putting on your used condoms for who knows how long, and that could really piss someone off.
Thanks for sharing this story zemlya..
I too recommend against sex with other peoples animals, even though I have in the past, which is slightly contradictory to that statement.. With that being said I wouldn't judge someone for doing it in the heat of the moment, I'm sure some of us have done it at least once; however I will give the same advice and agree it's just plain not smart and very risky, reason why it's been years since my last sexual encounter with someone else's animal, I've gathered a little more common sense over the years compared to when I was younger...

Messages In This Thread
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by Cynolove693 - 07-29-2017, 03:53 AM
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 05:06 PM