• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters

Once in the evening, I went out into the backyard of a friend to pet their dog.  At first the dog barked, but then calmed down once he knew it was me.  So he went back to laying down, belly up, panting from the heat.  I went down to scratch his belly and legs and he liked it, and then I wanted to feel his fur against his face so I bent down and pressed the side of my face into his fur, looking at that nice furred sheath.  You can guess where this was going, I pushed back the sheath a little and sucked on the soft tip for a few seconds and then turned to look around only to see someone, so I put a quick end to that and went inside.  If anyone asked, I would tell them the truth, I wanted to feel his fur and heat beat.  Only I wanted to feel it beat faster, and through his penis, not his belly.  Fortunately, it stopped there, instead of progressing to a stage where it would have been obvious to an onlooker what was going on.  I got comments the next day about me and the dog getting along well.  Whew!
Before anyone thinks I am condoning this behavior, I'm not. Don't mess with other peoples' animals.  Situations like this could have ended up a lot worse, and moreso if the owners were also having sex with the same animal.  Imagine getting caught screwing farmer Bob's sheep.  If he's been screwing her too, he would feel like he's been putting on your used condoms for who knows how long, and that could really piss someone off.

Messages In This Thread
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by zemlya - 07-29-2017, 02:30 AM
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 05:06 PM