• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm here, for better or worse. Yes, the Eagle of old.

And yeah, by old, I mean I do have grey hair now.  For those whom were around in the online zoo community of the 1990s, yes I'm /that/ Eagle.  Warts and all.

For those whom weren't ... hey there, hi there, ho there!  I'm one of those "spiritual zoos" entranced as much by emotional bonds as anything.  I had a wonderful relationship with a German Shepherd whom was, for several years, my wife for most intents and purposes.  Its been many years, I have direly wanted another canine companion, but have struggled to solidify the financial resources to responsibly care for one.   I am, at very long last, on the right track and my goal is within reach.

I am interested in discussing philosophical, psychological, ethical and moral perspectives on zoophilia that I fear are not considered enough.  Yes, it is a sexuality, but given the terrible taboo, its important to set and follow our own code and guidelines that are easily ignored since the laws and norms of general society do not fit for us.

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, for better or worse. Yes, the Eagle of old. - by Eagle - 02-08-2018, 04:25 AM