• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you

Quote:
28 minutes ago, Saturnine said:

I've been out there and it sucks.

I guess it doesn't matter. I'm treated unfairly wherever I go.

Unfairly, did I just treat you unfairly?...

My friend the world is an unfair place, and you are in fact one of the ones that got the best end of the stick; most of the world does not have internet the fact you do is unfair, most people have it hard to get food and water, and you just get it like that, it's unfair; these problems, they do not exist, you've made them up.

If you just went out there get a horse or a dog and did your shit because you have a hundreds of possibilities coming from the western world then you'd have something to do and a reason to be out there; you are so fucking privileged in my eyes, that's unfair; you have no idea what I have gone through just to be in a position where I have internet, food and clean water; to talk about unfair shit to me; I barely have human rights for gods sake, and I just can't talk much about this shit because I don't want to be traced; so stop talking to me about what's fair and not and go out there and do something about it, with the tools you have available, because you have everything you need to succeed, and all those blockers, they are in your head.

Anyway have fun [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> seriously do have fun! >:c you need to go out there.

Messages In This Thread
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 08-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by doge1 - 08-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 01-17-2016, 07:20 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 03-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Hiway - 07-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Janner - 09-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Eagle - 02-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 09:16 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 10:13 PM