• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you

Male mid 40's, pretty much just love dogs of both sexes and women ... tons of experience with dogs when younger .. got hooked so bad i was pretty much a full on slut for many years.  never understood ... why the thought of being with a guy literally makes my stomach queasy ... but a male dog excites me as much as women. Never seen a dog i don't instantly glance wanting to know the sex ... the bigger the dog or bigger the package the harder it is to keep my eyes off him. Male dogs are almost hypnotizing. The happier he seems the more hypnotizing. Bitches to a much lesser degree, takes the right bitch and the happy Happy look to truly engage me.
I hate to admit KNOWING the dangers form experience, if in heat scents worked ... even today i truly think i would be dangerous to myself. Glad they honestly do not in many ways. I would so easily slut out to every horny dog that showed up.
I have always had a bond of feelings towards dogs, like somehow feeling their happiness. The happier they get, the happier i get with them and start striving to make them even happier to make myself even happier. That's the biggest reason i think i ended up discovering i was zoo. Going to the full body stroking down their sides, seeing and feeling their happiness getting increased. Eventually leading to fondling their private parts. No other reason i have ever figured out how i somehow managed to go farther.
First with a bitch in heat then later with males.
How the hell do you actually ever get the idea to jack off a dog, then somehow even want to try to taste him, or somehow for it to cross your mind he might like to actually mount and fuck you. And WANT to let him try. My first times were all spur of the moment decisions, popped in my mind and simply did it with out thinking about it. Only afterwards did i wonder how, why. Then feel extreme guilt because such things were wrong .... swear never again ... first opportunity you was doing it again, once again never a single thought about it till afterwards. Looking back it was all mostly thinking that i could seriously make him happy if i did this, and simply did it. Even with the sometimes very painfull failure lessons of what not to do, swearing never again in my life will i touch another dog. Yet i did, and it seems most of us did as well. I truly often cared more about making them insanely happy then myself.

OK TMI! sorry, no idea what to writ here other then hi ... then somehow kept going

Messages In This Thread
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 08-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by doge1 - 08-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 01-17-2016, 07:20 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 03-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by arcticwolf - 07-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Hiway - 07-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Janner - 09-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Eagle - 02-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 09:16 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 10:13 PM