• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you

Hello I'm a male in my mid 20's; kinda socially awkward but deep down a really nice guy.. I'm a exclusive cynophile and have been all my life.. I've hopped back and forth on many forums, but haven't really found one Ive felt at home in (could be the social anxiety makes me feel out of place and uncomfortable) but it seems like this is a great site..
Not much that I can tell about myself other than: I love dogs; more than myself honestly, when I've had the privilege of having a dog in my life they revolve around it, every aspect down to the very last detail. I guess you could say that being in a relationship with canines is all Ive really known and strived for..
I've tried to be with humans, I couldn't connect enough emotionally to be in a romantic relationship with one, hence let alone a sexual one.. But for as long as I've known I've been able to connect with dogs on a social level that I lacked with people; I knew from the start I was different from everyone else I associated with..
While everyone was out trying to hangout with each other or get into relationships, I'd always have the urge to stay home; and was completely content just having a dog by my side.. Eventually the emotional connection I had towards canines turned into a physical attraction as well when I hit puberty and that's when I realized who I really was.. 
It took me a while to accept it, and for a long time I felt guilty about my sexual desires, but over time I looked past the views of others and saw a real truth.. I love dogs and they love me as well.. And as long as the needs I have or can give is mutually sought after, then  there is no harm being done..
I've had several people who are unaware of me being zoo point out that they have noticed that dogs are abnormally attracted to me, it's honestly how it's been all my life, all dogs I've ever been around have showed an unusual amount of interest in me, like not wanting to leave my side, and continuously begging for me to pet them.. (regardless of if I've initiated anything on a sexual stance or not)
Where as people have never showed that they cared and I believe that the unconditional love and happiness canines bring and give is why I am here.. My reason for existence [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]
I Hope that wasn't to long of an introduction..

Messages In This Thread
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 08-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by doge1 - 08-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 01-17-2016, 07:20 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 03-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cynolove693 - 07-04-2017, 04:44 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Hiway - 07-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Janner - 09-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Eagle - 02-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 09:16 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 10:13 PM