• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you

biography
<p align="center"><font size="5"><b>Meet Silverwolf</b></font>
<i>by: Silverwolf</i>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">Silverwolf, a pen-name, is a loose translation of the Onodaga Iriquois name given this author by a member of the wolf clan of that tribe. </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">A long time writer of poetry and military non-fiction, I began writing zoophilic poems and short stories 2 years ago after discovering the internet. My first publicised effort, "Tippy's first time", posted on the old Pet Lovers Forum, was well recieved there. It was quickly followed by the poem "Images of You". </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">Given encouragement by such notable 'zoo' authors as Big Al, Old Horse and Breath, I unburdened my soul producing a total of 97 poems and short stories, and one serial titled "The Camping Trip". These are all archived on my site.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">I decided, after further encouragement, to try my hand at fiction. Thus began the unfinished Zoo SF "Offworld", which I am currently attempting to refine and complete, as well as two yet o be posted works, "The case of the missing Doll" a novella best described as an homage to Dashill Hammett and Earl Stanley Gardner, and a crime novella tentatively titled "Tippy, K9 cop". Both, though not 'zoo' stories, are heavily zoo influenced with Tippy as a prime charecture.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">In a more mainstream bent, I am also producing several short stories for local and regional magazines of the 'pet' and 'outdoors' or wildlife type. I am also working on three novels, covering historical and military subjects.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">My best advice to prospective writers is to know your subject. For instance, "Tippy", the main charecture in most of my zoo and mainstream writings, was my mate and companion for 10 years prior to her death on July 17, 1998. My world revolved around her, and she remains today my muse and inspiration. I write  still of Tippy, and of many other subjects. Most of my recent work is in zoo fiction today.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">I am also a retired veteran of 21 years in the US Army Special Forces and reserves, and have degrees in Wildlife Management and Ethology, and these influences also colour many of my works. </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">Even when embarking on a subject close to your experience however, research is your best and most needed tool. </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">Happy writings,</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">silverwolf</font>

<p align="center"> 

Messages In This Thread
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by silverwolf1 - 08-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 08-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by doge1 - 08-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 01-17-2016, 07:20 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 03-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Hiway - 07-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Janner - 09-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Eagle - 02-08-2018, 07:28 PM