• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you

Greetings, my name is Ramseys T. Bull
I first used this name was when I sent film off to be processed of the bull riders I had taken. A separate account, and all that.
It originated with a bull that used to be on, in the early days of cable TV. When most anything was put on to fill content. And one of those 'something-to-fill-time' was bull riding. Some of those bulls... to quote George Taki, "OH MY!" There was one bull that had very pretty markings, nice set of horns, and balls that swung wider then his body when he trotted from the ring after ditching another bull rider, anyways he sure caught my eye and so I took his name.
When the internet came along, for me it was a 'no brainer', I became Ramseys the Bull.
As far as my writing goes... Well yeah it's still mostly 'whack-off' material, but I wanted to have a bit more of a story then, "How I spent my summer at my uncle's farm".... "Where I slipped and fell and my dick landed in an (insert animal) pussy". or "I bent over to rescue the kitten from the well and Ol' Blue jumped me". Not to say those can't be good stories, but I felt I needed something more of a plot. Hence the three stories I've written so far have all had a Sci-fi under story.
I've been an active zoo for nearly 50 years now.
I'm 'pan-sexual'. Meaning I don't, to put it bluntly, discriminate what I shag. (except people)
I'm mostly into the females, but I rarely pass up an opportunity to 'lend a helping hand' to a male.
If you need technical help about a cloven hoofed critter.... I will try my best.

Messages In This Thread
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Ramseys - 08-07-2015, 04:18 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 08-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by doge1 - 08-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 01-17-2016, 07:20 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Bear28 - 03-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Hiway - 07-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Janner - 09-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Eagle - 02-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 09:16 PM
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - by Cat - 03-31-2018, 10:13 PM