• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
2 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Just once again proves my point that we exclusives live in an entirely different reality of life and have basically nothing in common with "inclusives" besides having sex with animals. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Yeah well, I don't know what to tell you - My human buys me a trashy magazine to read when I'm feeling like shit or uninspired, and makes me a coffee when I'm awake at 3 in the morning animating. I love my pup to bits, but I think you'd do well to search outside the confines of your "reality" - you might find you actually enjoy non sexual companionship and even enjoy it. I have to confess that I find it a little disturbing that you appear to have a chip that borders on misanthropy when it comes to your fellow human being.

I'm honestly not sure what your QED prompt is towards. Well done for knowing some Latin?

Quote:
33 minutes ago, caikgoch said:

Are there any horses that you do not fuck and do you shun them?       "Exclusive" means that I don't have sex with humans, not that I don't have any relationship at all with them.       Hugs are social moves kinda like grooming among horses.      BTW, I groom far more horses than I fuck.

I find it a funny statement to make honestly; every species on earth has some sort of social dynamic in their every day interaction with members of their species, it's just a matter of looking for it.

Maybe I'm just naive. Between love and suspicion, I choose love and warmth every time.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by Danelove - 10-17-2018, 10:00 PM