• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Danelove said:

My human buys me a trashy magazine to read when I'm feeling like shit or uninspired, and makes me a coffee when I'm awake at 3 in the morning animating.

Definitely signs of true love.

Quote:

I have to confess that I find it a little disturbing that you appear to have a chip that borders on misanthropy when it comes to your fellow human being.

We're both misanthropes, but I don't see how that is disturbing. There's nothing wrong with having a realistic view of humanity.

Quote:

I find it a funny statement to make honestly; every species on earth has some sort of social dynamic in their every day interaction with members of their species, it's just a matter of looking for it.

Even as a zoo exclusive and misanthrope who has a germaphobia of humans, I agree that we sometimes require human interaction, but I don't go actively looking for it because I don't enjoy it. It's like eating healthy foods you don't like: You don't need them to survive and you don't like doing it at all, but doing it results in improved health.

Don't expect every human to be the same. There's (usually) good and logical reasons why we avoid human interaction. As a zoo, you should probably understand because of how we're treated by other humans. Your attraction to humans might be blinding you.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by 9tales - 10-17-2018, 11:32 PM