• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
18 hours ago, Danelove said:

But...People like my hugs. People come to me for hugs when they've had a bad day because my hugs are awesome.

Agreed, hugs are awesome!

Truth be told even though I'm an exclusive I do enjoy human contact (though, not the intimate kind, obviously)

For me, human contact is to broaden horizons, possibly gain new experience and definitely a way to gain new intelligence / knowledge!

Just because I'm not romantically attracted to, or sexually attracted to Humans doesn't mean I need to cut off / kill any human contact.

Oh and @Danelove, I'm sorry I missed an earlier point you made...

Quote:
On 10/16/2018 at 6:03 AM, Danelove said:

So by your definition, I would be a zoophile because I like to snuggle, and my other half is simply turned on by the act of my giving pleasure to my Great Dane.

You could very well say that yes. To what extent you 'are a Zoo' or 'want to be a Zoo' I really can't answer. But if you love and care for your Dane on roughly the same level as a person, I'd say yes: you are. Remember that Zoophilia is merely the attraction: not the action.

(and no, I'm not just 'saying that to make it sound better / less gross'.. Well, to some I probably am. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> )

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by WinterGreenWolf - 10-18-2018, 08:13 AM