• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
7 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Although I´m a bit pissed off that WarCanine apparently has made another account in here and now runs under the alias of 9tales, I do have to admit that he has made a reply that I do agree with. Except one point, I´m not a misanthrope...but I select who I´m intimate with. Be it emotional or sexual intimacy, NO HUMANS!  And especially not humans that have self identified in another thread in here as "sluts" doing both humans and dogs.   

I'm pretty sure you admitted this back in /r/zoophilia (your behavior and opinions hint at it too), but okay then.

I've had way more accounts here than you think, so you should be even more pissed. Not sure why you should even be pissed at all, you clearly can't behave yourself either and the only thing that stops you from getting banned is probably because of personal reasons with someone else here. I'm looking to start over though, but it seems you already recognized me, so I guess it'll be another ban. I know I won't ever get a chance again, but I'm not looking to ''''''misbehave'''''' again like outing zoosadists and traitors (like Canicule / Zetacola for example) or say too much truth in arguments, so even if you all decide to ban me I won't make war or make a big deal out of it.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by 9tales - 10-18-2018, 01:11 PM