• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

You just can't help yourself though. Ego! You could exist and participate quite well here but, YOU MUST BE KNOWN! You cannot have it any other way. Thus, your new account, like the last, gets banned. No favoritism. No-one not banned has threatened anyone on the board as you had. Though the one you threatened most was also banned (for his own violations), you still felt it appropriate to threaten others. That cannot be tolerated here. Thus the permanent ban under any knick-name or persona. 30-30, who you see as treated better than you, has never threatened anyone. His opinions are unpleasant to some, unpopular to many, and grating in their expression but they are his POV and as valid in expression as anyone elses are here. He has committed no bannable offence in doing so. I'll not discuss a users moderation punishments in open forum, nor feel the need to prove there have been any. 

I'm not sure what you meant by the first part, but whatever.

I'm not here to fight or argue about this at all, but I just don't like it when someone lies about what happened. We both know I wasn't banned because I was threatening others, but rather because an argument got too heated. I was permabanned before I made a new account and threathened someone (and rightfully so as he doxxed me and was a zoopedophile, but I still understand the ban). You didn't give me a second chance as you keep claiming.

Imagine if someone was sent to jail for the rest of his life because he stole something. Sounds absurd, but I guess that makes it an even better example. He escapes and he gets caught murdering another murderer. The police claim that he was originally caught because of this and then told him this was his second chance, pretending to be the good guys. That's just... No.

Apparently I got banned for toxic behavior (while I also got toxic behavior from others in return who didn't get a ban, might I add). 30-30 doesn't seem exactly friendly. Others seem to see it too and I remember when two users in reddit came to me to complain about him. Not using this to get him banned because it's invalid evidence anyways, but I think everybody else sees it too.

Anyways, I find it a bit funny you thought I could do something to this site or it's users. I barely know how to start a PC or what the laws in my country are. The only reason I had info about Canicule / Zetacola is because he was stupid enough to give me information about him after he doxed me and and some other horrible things. Seems like the purposely submissive behavior I put up fooled him.

But very well, I'm fine with you banning me.

Quote:
26 minutes ago, covfefelake said:

Quite a few attitudes here (yours included, if you want me to be honest) are bizarre though, often times not in a good way.  Paranoia, misanthropy, and misogyny are some I've seen in my limited time here.

Oh yes, I don't deny that I have issues. It's just that it bothers me others do deny it even though it's pretty obvious.

Paranoia and misanthropy seem to have good reasons. The majority of humans is against us and they'd all get us in trouble if they found out. Misanthropy doesn't go hand in hand with zoophilia, but I still think it slightly fits because there's no romantic or sexual connection to them if you're a zoophile.

I haven't seen any case of misogyny in the zoo communities except once when the subreddit was alive. If I ever see a misogynistic zoophile I'd think they were just incels that have gone too far in denial.

Quote:
26 minutes ago, covfefelake said:

That may be a condition of societies treatment of you.  I'd certainly blame it on that before the zoophilia itself, if that's what you mean. 

Makes sense, but zoophilia is a mental disorder. You develop it from trauma or mental illnesses. A mentally healthy zoophile simply doesn't exist. The issues coming from society treating us like monsters only come later.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by conke - 10-18-2018, 11:06 PM