• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Why I am pissed off by your reappearance here, WarCanine? That´s simple, because it was quite predictable you´d derange and hijack another thread in here and made it all about you once again. What could have been a fruitful discussion about WGW´s interesting and insightful original post and could have led to something productive once again is now orbiting around you again. You, the "super duper experienced zoophile", as you recently told outsiders on reddit...what made me laugh because my memory is functioning. One year ago, you constantly whined about not being able to have PiV intercourse with your dog. But enough with that.

On the issue of misanthropy and hugs from furless monkeys, the funny thing about this is that the only ones accusing me of misanthropy are bestialists/inclusives. I´ve never been accused of that by any "normal" person because they seem to understand perfectly why I don´t want any close intimacy with humans at all. And by the way, I´m a long time veggie and don´t want to have any contact with meat, I don´t touch it, I refuse dishes that have meat on it (  "just eating around the meat" won´t work for me) ...but no one ever has accused me of "hating meat", so that´s that. But I´m writing way too much again, wasting my sparse spare time I could otherwise use to get through AC:Odyssey. So I´ll be off to Ancient Greece again, staring at the strangely well modeled horse backsides. 

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by 30-30 - 10-19-2018, 01:32 AM