• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
23 hours ago, 30-30 said:

wanted to answer to your OP since you posted it but I´m kinda busy right now with AC:Odyssey. But I promise I´ll work through your text in the next few days, to clarify a few things and point at some flaws I see.

So, to the admins: I'm sorry for the double-post but I had to address this once I seen it.

30-30, I've red many, and I mean many of your posts to other members here: as well as on Reddit, yes I'm a long-time lurker.

My general opinion of you is not a good one, I can honestly just outright say I don't like you: to the point of -really- not liking you. If you're going to march through my original texts and try to 'critique' me on how to be a 'proper zoo', save your keystrokes my German fellow: I'm not perfect but I've learnt a lot of lessons the hard way, had my share of good and bad experiences, and had plenty of ass-whoopins' handed out to me by people far older and wiser than myself and you put together. I've not had a hard life, but I've had my share of loss and heartbreak.

Also, by that statement it seems you at least failed to read the beginnings of the post: you know, where I said I wasn't attacking, demeaning, demoralizing, or trying to defame someone unless they really deserved it. Those are my opinions, and more of a ramble: a way to vent and express some things I've picked up on and learned. I have no problems with criticism, and I'll probably be warned for this: but it helps when that criticism isn't from someone who doesn't come across as a jerk and condescending full-time. Sorry: but I had to say it.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by WinterGreenWolf - 10-19-2018, 09:21 AM