• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

I decided to unhide 30-30.  Mostly because he appears to be a major player here and my initial attack on him was...  emotional.  I had lost a friend recently and the implications he made stung.  I try to be the better man though so I'm backing off.

At any rate, let me offer an honest assesment of you having read your posts tonight that I've been missing, 30-30.  As I see your supposed "misanthropy" has come up.

You to me, do seem genuinely misanthropic.  But I fully admit I can't pin it down to any one thing.  Perhaps it's the praise of horse over man/woman, which to me is foreign.  I will entertain that possibility for now.  But what you do have (and this has no bearing on misanthropy) is an abrasive personality and at times quite hypocritical mindset that confuses and perplexes me.  I don't picture you being a very "friendly" person frankly.

So maybe not quite an accusation of "misantropy" from a non-zoo, but you do frighten me in your own way.  I mean that as nonoffensively as it can possibly be said, but it still needs to be said.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by covfefelake - 10-19-2018, 09:57 AM