• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
11 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Why I am pissed off by your reappearance here, WarCanine? That´s simple, because it was quite predictable you´d derange and hijack another thread in here and made it all about you once again. What could have been a fruitful discussion about WGW´s interesting and insightful original post and could have led to something productive once again is now orbiting around you again

Ah yes, even though you pointed out that it was me. If you didn't do it then this wouldn't have happened at all because I was looking to start over with a new identity (which would cause no problems). Not only did you cause the cancer, you spread it by replying again. I'll admit I'm doing the same thing because I could stop replying now, but I won't allow you to have the last word because it looks like you'd win. I despise humans who act innocent and get away with it. No, just no.

If you look in this thread, you can see it's been slightly derailed to references or hugs, yet somehow I am the one who has to be blamed here. Mhhhmn.

It's never your fault, right? It's funny because you always have to talk about how awesome you really are and what you do. You're so blinded by your undeserved pride that you think it's always someone else's fault.

Quote:
11 hours ago, 30-30 said:

You, the "super duper experienced zoophile", as you recently told outsiders on reddit...what made me laugh because my memory is functioning. One year ago, you constantly whined about not being able to have PiV intercourse with your dog. But enough with that.

''But enough with that.'' yet you just brought it up for no reason at all. Excuse me, what?

What has PiV sex to do with experience (it doesn't even gain you a single bit of knowledge from other kinds of sex)? Fencehopping and other sexual experiences don't exist, right? What about emotional or romantic experiences? I guess those don't exist in your relationship or the ones you've already had (although I don't think you can have romantic experiences with a pile of ash).

Not to mention I'm usually talking about experience with animals in general, but I guess everything has to be sex in your mind. I'm specialized in multiple species while your life revolves around horses, so you shouldn't say much.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by DierenLul - 10-19-2018, 01:50 PM