• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
5 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

Sadly most of these things you'll have to discover on your own Dane, many of us can offer some advice: but one of the hardest things about this is, that it's very personal obviously. Something I can tell you first-hand: don't listen to the strong pessimism floating around the net, don't beat yourself up over it. Researching is a good thing and self-discovery is as well, but as stated in my OP it can lead to very dark places if you're led astray by moral posturing and society itself.

You definitely are an inclusive, that's for sure (IMHO, that is). There's no problem in that either as long as you and your human S.O. are on good terms and will stay so, things can go nasty though if there's a breakup or something though.

Thankfully, I've always been fairly open with my S/O's and left on good terms...Not that I'm thinking of him as an ex.

Quote:
5 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

As far as your pup, apart from say eagerness for an action, I'd say if he's A) returning and B) not showing signs of duress for an action (E.g. lowered / tucked tail, nervous panting, skittishness, etc..) you're most definitely not harming him mentally. If there's anything you'd like to discuss further or in private I'm open to PMs. Also, on a quick note: an animal, unless routinely exposed and forced to accept it: will very clearly and very easily show signs of discomfort or pain. Yelps, growls, nips, backing away and even outright bolting are all signs that something is physically not right: though not always, so care is a must here.

OK that makes me feel ok. He seems to enjoy it; it was just something I saw about my fingers causing him pain cause of the oils, so I guess I may have to look for a guide on oral sex.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by Danelove - 10-19-2018, 02:35 PM