• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
15 hours ago, Danelove said:

OK that makes me feel ok. He seems to enjoy it; it was just something I saw about my fingers causing him pain cause of the oils, so I guess I may have to look for a guide on oral sex.

As this isn't the place for this, I'll PM you some info Dane. I don't have huge amounts but I do have experience handling a male canine and can offer a few tips to make sure you both get a good bit of enjoyment from it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
17 hours ago, 30-30 said:

You condemn me for a reply I haven´t even written yet? Really? (Spoiler: it would have been a very kind one, but I guess I´ll have to rethink that now... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> )And another thing: being an asshole doesn´t mean in any way that this asshole is wrong on default. Those two don´t correlate.Well, or only if one´s ego stands in the way...  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I'm not going to say much more other than I don't seek your, or anyone else's approval really. I appreciate the sharing of knowledge and meeting of minds: stroking of ego and 'cred' really mean fuck all to me. Especially when someone makes it a point to be an asshole and constantly is condescending to almost everyone they talk to. You have flashes of brilliance and even good ideas at times man: I've seen it. You just let your 'old fucker' and 'OG Old School Zoo' status take over. /Rant, this is as far as I go commenting on my perspective of you as this isn't the place nor the time for that.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by WinterGreenWolf - 10-20-2018, 05:53 AM