• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
19 minutes ago, 30-30 said:

Thanks for putting this dispute back onto solid grounds, Silverwolf. And to dismantle the underlying criticism, I´m not pulling the "the community turned me into a shithead" line as my defense, I´m well aware that it wasn´t the community, but my very own disappointment with this said community that made me hard and nasty. "Zuerst kommt das Fressen, dann die Moral", first the feast, then the morals....proven daily in the "zoo" community. I´ve seen plenty of good people quitting because of the community, but no one speaks about that. But anyway, "...was soll ich denn machen? Lasst mich den scheiss einfach hassen!" (...but what I´m supposed to do? Just let me hate that shit!)....nothing grows, nothing changes, nothing has meaning anyway. We talk to each other in forums like this, we fool ourselves to believe we "teach" society about zoophilia, but mainly we´re "teaching" ourselves, we lead an internal monologue, to justify, to betray ourselves, to make ourselves believe in our relevance. Yet, no one out there gives a flying fuck about us. It´s like a bad stage play, with bad actors and an audience constantly booing. That´s a fact. All we do, all we write is totally in vain and useless.Being a "bubble dweller" might seem like a good idea, to gather, maintain and reinforce "the zoophile self esteem", but in the end, it´s just catering to the egos of the community. Dogma has corroded everything. Nothing gets done, nothing matters, nothing changes anything. No progress, just regress.  

So why are you here?????      Troll is about all that you have left yourself.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by caikgoch - 10-21-2018, 11:32 PM