• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Welcome to my cellar, 

In here, I´m gonna die.

Being a little bit like me

hasn´t harmed anyone, but be warned...

I gave ´em just the most blunt of me all these years / but level for level, it gets darker around here.

Message ran on repeat,yeah, on every release/ I´m better than them, everyone got it by now

But what next? I mean, who´s next? / You never wondered what my goddamn heart is beating for?

Why I´m this way now? And internally rest down here/Because Blaow was my flat, just the usual

and now they see my cellar, it´s bland and rotten/ I don´t have any idols, don´t look up to anyone

May the devil come get me, there´s no salvation in sight / Mankind is fucked, better to lean back quickly

and wait, there, I said it, if your plan doesn´t work out, you can relax and live out yourself with me down here, for sure

Here, darkness is spreading

And all your dreams are failing

Take a look around if you find the time

You´ll wannna back outta here quicker than you entered

Welcome to my cellar (5x)

Heck, you like my cellar? See how it changes you?/ Just being a little bit like me won´t suffice, put your remaining quantum of self aside

Now make yourself comfortable, in here it´s cold and empty / But up there, no warmth was offered also

You won´t miss anything there, just learn to hate it/ Since I am done with them, everything´s fantastic

And didn´t you want to be like me?Huh?/ Obviously , you´re not so sure anymore or why you´re doubting me?

Don´t wanna talk shit, but they´re the worst/ I swear, they´re not happy, they just don´t know better

I swear they only exist by simple values, not a single one that´s value/Post stupid shit on social media

and really believe they change anything / Like, anyone gives a shit about us

That´s the circle of life, yeah, wait I said it/ If you realize this, you don´t want to change anything anymore, I know that

Here, darkness is spreading

And all your dreams are failing

Take a look around if you find the time

and you want back out quicker than you entered

Welcome to my cellar, welcome to my cellar, welcome to my cellar....

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by 30-30 - 10-22-2018, 12:58 AM