• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

If what you claimed is true a lot more than zoophiles would be feeling the pain of it.

Actaully taking a brief look at facebook you may be correct.

However, I will say at least stateside the attitude towards zoophiles is incredibly hostile.  Most would not give you the time I have.  Most would not even consider you a fellow human being.  Hell, I may not have had I not had a personal attatchment to one of your own.

There is of course also the case of legislation being blanket, which is a form of legal suppression, whether or not it affects you.  I don't claim to know the answer there but the world is certainly not on your side from my limited travels.

Quote:Egotistical, self centered and unrepenting. If I have to endure this "oppression" for the wellbeing and safety of my mares, I WILL ABSOLUTELY DO SO and accept any hardships coming my way.

See?  This I view as selfish in it's own respect.  You are accepting a harsh condition that causes damage to your fellow peers just so you can maintain some semblance of normalacy.

It's reminiscent of a human thing...  it has happened before is all I can really say.  You can certainly spin this one both ways.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by covfefelake - 10-22-2018, 01:39 AM