• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

And "my fellow peers"? Really? Just because someone fucks an animal, he´s not my peer. Especially when considering how many of those online "zoos" don´t even have any experience? Whining about perils that are none of their business anyway? Peers? Pinyan, Spink, Aluzky? "Kero the Wolf"? Or who you´re talking about? The about 15 other zoos I am in regular contact with all share my views and thus hold the same as me. 

And "trying to better the world is never evil" may apply to more normal issues, but is not applicable to zoophilia where it brought us nothing but more and more problems. Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all thought they only "better the world".... Nobody cared about zoophiles before the internet. The good thing about the internet: everyone can post anything as he likes   The bad thing about the internet: Anyone can post anything as he likes ...the bad things about the internet broke our neck.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by 30-30 - 10-22-2018, 04:36 AM