• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
19 minutes ago, 30-30 said:

Just because someone fucks an animal, he´s not my peer.

Actually, he is in sexual attraction, strictly speaking.  Still my comment was in reference to your fellows of your species (of which you also like it or not are peers of), and helping others in your shoes perhaps.  Of course you can take it however you want.  But that was not the point.

Quote:

Especially when considering how many of those online "zoos" don´t even have any experience?

Lol, just no...  What on earth does sexual experience with an animal grant you when dealing with what is at it's core, a very social issue?  If anything it will only put your animal at risk and open you to accusations of bias.

Quote:

Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all thought they only "better the world"....

This is a Moral Equivalence fallacy and I hope you know that.  I wouldn't even fault Hitler for trying to "improve the world" anyways.  I'd attack his crimes rather and his perverse view of it.

Quote:

Nobody cared about zoophiles before the internet.

Historically speaking, punishments have lightened, not strengthened, so no, this is not a new wave of concern.  Looking at the law books and even the old religious texts of the world, people have always cared and historically, a lot more harshly.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by covfefelake - 10-22-2018, 04:45 AM