• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
10 minutes ago, 30-30 said:

Well, just keep ya food trap shut and no one will ever shun you for this...but I guess that´s the basic misunderstanding here.

Indeed.  It appears you have more faith in humans than even I.  And I am often called an optimist.

Have you looked at the news lately?  Humanity as a general rule, is both full of bad decisions, and furthermore, has the strange tendency to he unable to shut up about them.

Thus, these laws do apply to the everyday person as much as you.  Afterall, you are posting here aren't you?

Quote:
10 minutes ago, 30-30 said:

To my knwoledge, only the act of having sex with an animal is punishable , not fantasising about it. No one without experience has anything to fear.

You got one of my points, good.

Quote:you´re only a "real zoo" if you let everyone know, amirite? At least, that´s how our community appears to me sometimes.

Your earlier pms to Rannoch were suggestive of that yes.  Something about needing to put his penis in somewhere.  As such I don't know what side of this metaphotical fence you really fall on.

Personslly, I'd say if you are attracted to animals you are zoophile.  And no, it's not zoophilia that is illegal, but it's physical manifestation as bestiality.  That I view as problematic.  But one can certainly be a legal zoophile.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by covfefelake - 10-22-2018, 05:01 AM