• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
3 minutes ago, ouchies84 said:

Seems like there is favoritism going on after all, considering my comment was deleted and 30-30's wasn't, even though they're were both personal comments. I made no insults, all I said was he was a hypocrite because like most zoophiles, he refuses to do a surgery which increases the animal's health with the cost of them probably not wanting sex anymore. Sometimes I wonder if more comments like these get deleted because the admin doesn't agree with the cold hard truth. After all, it's a thing I've never gotten a reply to. I think the weakest point of zoophilia communities is that they're ignoring important things like these, the truth that zoophiles are selfish as they would rather have sex than increase their ''lover's'' health and lifespan.

I don't talk about it on purpose either, except when I want to troll others to get a laugh out of it. After all, I don't consider myself even a zoophile because I don't fuck animals (not anymore since months at least) and I have never ever had any true zoophilic feelings towards them (what a surprise). If you actually read my comments you'd see they bring it out of the blue in random arguments and not me.

Yeah, I poison your image on purpose. You want to know why? Not just because of negative attention, read the first part of my comment. The silencing of those who say the truth is just sad, so you all pretty much deserve the negativity until you sort your shit out. Get rid of all the hypocrisy and selfishness.

By the way, I'm not just on reddit, but also on different places. I've been witchhunted plenty of times on Steam. Back when I used to play online games I forced it down everyone's throats too, and the results were simply delicious because even in the middle of matches I'd argue with them for hours. Good times...

Your comment was deleted for personal attack. You just cannot seem to get the difference. You'd also do well to look over the forum a bit. I want your basic premise discussed, just not the attacks, thus have posed the query for you. I even gave my answer. Too bad you again chose to reveal yourself btw, as I now have to ban you. I suspected Silver but without proof that account would have remained...

sw

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by silverwolf1 - 10-22-2018, 10:49 PM