• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

WGW, funny how I´m usually connecting to the outsiders and non zoos better than anyone else from the "community" then...ever wondered about that? Maybe I´m only "shit" to those inside this "community", huh? That´s the basic problem here...most of you want a cozy place to cuddle with each other, not actual results with outside society...

And about that "without experience, you´re not a zoo": Well, you´re not a football player if you only fantasise about it. Nor are you a parachute jumper without jumping outta the goddamn fucking plane at least even once. Considering the massive amount of fantasisers among our "community" who NEVER will have actual sexual experience with animals although no one is keeping them from it besides themselves, I think it´s a quite accurate statement from my side here. Not by their words, but by their actions you should evaluate them. It´s like saying "I´m a total pothead!" , but not having smoked one milligram of weed...there´s a huge difference between fantasising about it only and actually putting your neck in society´s nooze...

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by 30-30 - 10-23-2018, 06:11 AM