• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Quote:
2 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

Also, thanks for using something that's a part of a lot of our lives: our attractions and our desires as a troll and an attention get, nice to know that someone who's had TWO partners in his entire life, one a true lover and one a bit more of a one-night stand (still a beloved family member, just a bit unexpected on my part, and yes I am talking about a dog.) is now going to have it worse if there's ever an 'out' or question because -someone- had to rant and rave in a conversation or argument over how much, or how many times he's fingered dog pussy.

You're giving me too much credit because these humans will just go along with their lives and forget about it. The only ones who make a big deal about it are the ones that aren't to be convinced anyways. You're not going to see the difference if I did it or not.

But surely you'll blame it on me when you get disrespect from an outsider, even though you know damn well it's your own fault. You shouldn't talk about it at all to others if you don't want to be disrespected.

When I still considered myself a zoophile I would always love to be in such a community because I wouldn't be alone. Turns out every single zoo community is toxic. I tried to make those things work anyway, but it's just not possible.

Even when I asked for advice, I got ignored or insulted. You know what happened because other zoophiles refused to give me advice? Longer ago, I hurt my girl plenty of times because of my inexperience. What was I supposed to do without any knowledge?

I'll admit, If I can't talk about zoophilia in a zoo community, then I'll talk about it in public. It wasn't just for shits and giggles, it was a double outlet.

So many zoophiles just have fucked up ethics and thoughts... Just like the anti-zoos, almost all of your arguments are based on your feelings. It's bias vs bias when it comes to anti-zoos vs zoos. They've pretty much got even more evidence than us.

...And then everyone tries to justify their selfishness, putting sex over other things like their animal's health. Some have sex daily or twice a day... What is wrong with you all? I could barely even do it weekly when I lost my virginity, the time when I was extremely desperate to the point I'd kill. This might be the least sex-centered zoo forum but it seems like the zoos here still are.

If you don't want to be made fun of, you shouldn't act the way you're doing right now. There's a reason why everyone thinks it's a joke when we say we're zoophiles. Not just because it's a strange thing to have a desire like that, but it's the zoophile community's rightfully deserved image.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by muzzlefuckin' - 10-23-2018, 07:13 AM