• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

So, this devolved in to a shit show rather well over the last couple weeks, and I stink just like everyone else involved. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> I never intended for this, but it's nice to see who the logical, vindictive, trolls, optimists and pessimists are among us.

To avoid any further conflicts I'm going to refrain from responding to 30-30 or WarCanine (and any of his aliases: to the best of my ability), as I didn't come here for conflicts or drama: and overall this particular little zoo hideout is actually a pretty level-headed place vs 'The Worlds Largest Beastiality Board'..  Ugh, that and the three of us don't really have the most aligned  viewpoints here. Not to mention that IMHO those two don't really put forth the best line of communication, this is personal opinion of course: but because of this I'm cutting ties before I get in trouble or cause problems. I am a somewhat-hot-headed person, passionate and opinionated: but I know when I should let something die, this is one of those cases.

Quote:
On 10/23/2018 at 3:35 AM, covfefelake said:

No.  But being a player would be akin to bestiality in this analogy.  You can certainly be a football fan by only fantasizing about it, which is more in line with the definition of zoophilia.  Zoophilia defines the attraction and not the act.

Thank you, again my good fellow for actually -getting- the point, and one of the basic points of this post in general. It's not as oversimplified as 'You aren't a mechanic unless you pick up a wrench'. I'm glad there are people out there, zoo or no who are still capable of analyzing something and actually putting some thought in to it.

Messages In This Thread
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more. - by WinterGreenWolf - 10-27-2018, 06:59 AM