• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters

I had so many, especially with Shadow.
I think the worst of many that lil' blind beauty pulled was when I, a middle-age male living alone, was in my yard talking to my new neighbors AND their 10 year old daughter, and Shadow decided it was the perfect time to run out of the house and right over to us, dancing in circles, with her bright blue VIBRATOR in her little mouth. Now, there were many excuses I could have made, including what Shadow really wanted, but none appropriate for strangers or a child, so I stammered "sorry" and began chasing Shadow to retrieve the offending toy, when she, easily outdistancing me, drops the vibe straight into the childs lap, running btw!
For the 4 years they lived next to me, the parents never again spoke to me! The child, as she grew older, snuck over frequently to play with the dogs, and loved to tease and remind me of the day "Little Shadow stole your toy instead of hers..." ! 
If she had known, that was indeed Shadows toy. Needless to say, I was red-faced for many years...

Messages In This Thread
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by silverwolf1 - 07-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Funny/embarrasing moments with your critters - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 05:06 PM