• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello (Howdy) from Texas

Quote:
21 minutes ago, ferritlove said:

Hey K9GuyinTX!  Glad to see you over here.  You'll find it a little different than other forums, but ive had a home here for quite a while and enjoy it!

Hiya Ferrit! It is great to see you here as well. Is a bit like coming into a party and seeing a familiar face!

Agreed!  I look forward to reading some of the stories you posted.  I love written sexy stuff!

And non sexy stuff too.  I read a minimum of 30 minutes a day, sometimes hours.

Quote:
Just now, ferritlove said:

Agreed!  I look forward to reading some of the stories you posted.  I love written sexy stuff!

I just posted my two oldest works this morning.  They are also up on ZV and were before the crash of 19.  I have more to share and will be doing so soon. I look forward to the feedback.

Seems I neglected a welcome here. My apologies, and welcome to my forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. A good portion of the forum is dedicated to writing and the betterment of our craft, so I am especially pleased to have another Author join. 

sw

Quote:
3 minutes ago, silverwolf1 said:

Seems I neglected a welcome here. My apologies, and welcome to my forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. A good portion of the forum is dedicated to writing and the betterment of our craft, so I am especially pleased to have another Author join. 

sw

Thanks for the warm welcome.   Am currently suffering from a long case of writer's block and hope to find a way out of it. In the meantime, I will continue to post some of my earlier works for enjoyment and feedback. 

Looks like I missed you joining too...Sorry, you are most welcome! Great story btw!

Thanks Oregon! I appreciate the feedback and am happy to hear you enjoyed my story.