• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been here for a minute, but not entirely active... So hello!

Welcome! Recognizing and honoring the Zoo within is a beautiful, if sometimes painful for some, process. Your among friends here.

Quote:
3 hours ago, Oregon said:

Welcome! Recognizing and honoring the Zoo within is a beautiful, if sometimes painful for some, process. Your among friends here.

This is very true.. I'm not the most senior member here: but this community does hold a special place with me. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
3 hours ago, Oregon said:

I was already "in pain" for a different reason, so in a way, learning and somewhat coming to terms with being a zoo has helped a lot, and WinterGreenWolf has helped and is helping me find better ways to express myself. 

Quote:
6 minutes ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

This is very true.. I'm not the most senior member here: but this community does hold a special place with me. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

I can certainly understand that feeling!

hello...and welcome...go bucky badgers....