• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings

Hey nice seeing you around here. Hope you're doing well.

Quote:
On 3/8/2019 at 1:59 PM, shortleash said:

hello and welcome...thanks for all you have dowe for all of us...

thanks for all you have done for us...we need an edit function...

Quote:
3 hours ago, shortleash said:

thanks for all you have done for us...we need an edit function...

You don't have edit?  It's right next to Quote on my screen.    Don't feel bad, I understand some folks have "share post" on their screen (which I don't).    [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

Test

Edit test.

Edit test complete and working for now. Will test again about an hour later in this post to check for time limit.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

i am sorry guys....after you post for so long LIKE DAYS....and i came back to try to change down to done and bolloxed the whole thing...i am bent over ...kick me now...

*Guffaws*

The man got whupped by his computer.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Well join the club, it happens all the time.  It's only a matter of time before Skynet takes over the world and kills all of humanity off anyway.  I'm guessing I won't be around to see it though.... 

More like hours, or less.

I just now tried to edit my test post - made two hours ago - and the edit function has expired.

So the edit window is two hours or less. Probably much less.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Quote:
11 hours ago, Resident Hyaena said:

More like hours, or less.

I just now tried to edit my test post - made two hours ago - and the edit function has expired.

So the edit window is two hours or less. Probably much less.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Yes, much less. There's a reason for that if you think about the forums function as a debate platform.

sw

Quote:
On 8/24/2020 at 5:46 PM, heavyhorse said:

t's only a matter of time before Skynet takes over the world and kills all of humanity off anyway

Then the Beasts shall takeover!!! But i regress TBS, you along with Silver, are doing great things for the community.