• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience as a Zoo, Inclusive v. Exclusive, personal insight and more.

Consider very carefully: How much actual experience does the individual making this statement have that is relevant to the question?

Have you ever seen horses having normal horse sex?      (If not just search "horse mating" on Youtube)     Yet we are regularly told that a human male with a seven inch penis can injure a Clydesdale mare.      Consider also that when the SCotUS threw out all the old sodomy laws if favor of the "Harm Principal", PETAoids everywhere rushed to pass new laws that enabled prosecution without any evidence of harm.   

All you really need to know for your own peace of mind is this:  Does he keep coming back for more?     If he does, you aren't hurting him.

Quote:
2 minutes ago, caikgoch said:

All you really need to know for your own peace of mind is this:  Does he keep coming back for more?     If he does, you aren't hurting him.

I second that!  All it takes is to cause him pain a time or two and he will refuse to let you touch him.  Been there, forever ago in my idiotic, pre-internet youth.

"Does he keep coming back for more? If he does, you aren´t hurting him.". - Alan C. , 37, heroin dealer...the world could be soooo simple... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> Well, if reality would adapt to sloganesque "wisdim"...

Harming a Clydesdale mare with a human penis may not be possible, but since "fisting" and insertion of inanimate objects runs amok in the "zoo" community, you´re not giving the whole picture here. And would you please learn your own language, Caikgoch? A "principal" is the head of a school... 

Quote:
1 hour ago, 30-30 said:

"Does he keep coming back for more? If he does, you aren´t hurting him.". - Alan C. , 37, heroin dealer...the world could be soooo simple... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> Well, if reality would adapt to sloganesque "wisdim"...

Harming a Clydesdale mare with a human penis may not be possible, but since "fisting" and insertion of inanimate objects runs amok in the "zoo" community, you´re not giving the whole picture here. And would you please learn your own language, Caikgoch? A "principal" is the head of a school... 

You're unnecessarily mean. Would you like a hug?

That was my take on 30-30's wonderful world as well.

Also, not to be the english grammar nazi here, but a principal can also be something very important, such as a matter of principal importance.

Sorry, I work in journalism and if anyone is going to be the grammar nazi here, it's me.  I still let loose when talking in casual dialog and I see no reason why others should not do the same.

Quote:
2 hours ago, caikgoch said:

How much actual experience does the individual making this statement have that is relevant to the question?

To what end exactly?  To bias him? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> I'd argue to make a model of this it's better to have little first hand experience and only look at the phenomena, not touch.

Wow, so this generated far more conversation than I thought it world.. Where to start?

So, to 30-30: though I've not been around as long, and a lot of my communication on the subject -has- been online, I'm afraid I'm not a fan of your pessimistic viewpoints: but they are yours to have. Before I made this post I knew some feathers may be ruffled and honestly a bit more of a 'modern look': both inside the Zoo community and outside it are a good thing IMHO.

Regarding Labels, I realize that labels aren't everything: overusing them is a very bad thing as well (think the modern-day, third-wave feminists and the 'me too' movements: alongside most of these other calls to 'social justice'...). The thing is, we're already labeled to a certain degree, like it or no.. 

One of the biggest problems is definition and their poor use. As I've stated there's -still- people who call Bestiality zoophilia: they are not the same term, as I've said though, they overlap and even interlap at a lot of points.

I do agree with the 'give and take' in a relationship: especially in a Zoo one where it's necessary for the human to make a lot, or most all of the decisions of the goings-on around their daily lives. As far as whether you are hurting your partner or not, usually they're pretty clear: which is why I keep the personal motto of go slow and watch the signs.

Not to a point of exclusion, ousting, or chastising someone: but I do think getting some basic labels and terminology straight could be good: what effect will it have and can it happen? Who knows, society and the world move at such a speed: and things come out of nowhere in a rapid blur only to turn in to either a huge dumpster fire or a major achievement...

The one thing I will stand by for sure though: no matter what, the label of Zoosadist is a valid and deplorable one as well. I've seen it first-hand from some very shady people, there are people who unfortunately delight in the pain of another: including animals. Which, I can see where 30-30 could draw some of the negative connotations from: using huge objects or just shoving your fist up a mare.. Yeah, seen that too. 

Anyways, I'm not really going to drag in, bring up or discuss Zoosadism or any form of masochism with an animal, even seeing one in pain does a number on me: the thought of purposfully causing discomfort / pain? No thanks...

Quote:
5 hours ago, covfefelake said:

That was my take on 30-30's wonderful world as well.

Also, not to be the english grammar nazi here, but a principal can also be something very important, such as a matter of principal importance.

Sorry, I work in journalism and if anyone is going to be the grammar nazi here, it's me.  I still let loose when talking in casual dialog and I see no reason why others should not do the same.

To what end exactly?  To bias him? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> I'd argue to make a model of this it's better to have little first hand experience and only look at the phenomena, not touch.

You and Vonnegut

Quote:
11 hours ago, Danelove said:

You're unnecessarily mean. Would you like a hug?

From a bloody furless monkey? Yuck, no thanks. Just try it if you want me to vomit on your shoulder and in your neck.

Quote:
44 minutes ago, 30-30 said:

From a bloody furless monkey? Yuck, no thanks. Just try it if you want me to vomit on your shoulder and in your neck.

But...People like my hugs. People come to me for hugs when they've had a bad day because my hugs are awesome.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Danelove said:

But...People like my hugs. People come to me for hugs when they've had a bad day because my hugs are awesome.

It's nothing personal, it's just the fact that you're a human. We zoo exclusives don't need physical attention from yucky humans.