• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to do this...

Having a timeframes are good for setting up vet appointments and the like, but trying to rush and find a pet I personally don't think it's a good idea.   

Trying to rush and find a partner you could end up with one that you really didn't want wrong breed or personality type of things.

If you don't like being a zoo then why look for a partner?  Just out of curiosity 

Quote:
32 minutes ago, Dane layer said:

Having a timeframes are good for setting up vet appointments and the like, but trying to rush and find a pet I personally don't think it's a good idea.   

Trying to rush and find a partner you could end up with one that you really didn't want wrong breed or personality type of things.

If you don't like being a zoo then why look for a partner?  Just out of curiosity 

I am not rushing, a year is plenty of time to figure things out, the thing is that I have been doing this for years so far, and what I am missing right now is mainly guts to do it because everything else should be fine.

Well, one doesn't like many things in life, but still needs those things; I tried to change myself many times but zoo always wins; I feel trapped by my own zoophilic desires day and night, and it's not just sexual, it has a lot of emotions inbetween, the need to groom my lover is so intense, caress some fur, keeps me awake at night, I truly feel like I could fall in love with an animal, and remove all this stress from my body, either to blow my expectations with some things or to feel dissapointed in others, but that would definitely "calm it down".

I'd assume that it's simple a part of growing up that makes you shift and makes you seek for a mate, whether you like it or not.

And before you wonder what my expectations are, well I had a dog as a kid, I would expect that dynamic but at the same time the dynamic to be his mate (which is unknown to me). I'd love if he gets sexual with me as well, that feeling of intimacy.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/2282-cat/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2282" href="<___base_url___>/profile/2282-cat/">@Cat</a>, you said,

"... i hate myself so much for being a zoophile that i am partially doing this against my will ..."

Just my personal view, but I think your first priority should be to make peace with yourself about being a zoo. I had a problem with that myself for a while, so I know the intensity of the tumult. I also know that every aspect of my life became a lot easier once I'd come to fully accept myself.

Living in a closet is one of the hardest things you can do--that goes the same for self-hatred. And your choices and decisions won't be nearly as reliable until your whole being speaks with the same voice, as it were.

Take your time with this and get your inner conflict settled first.

Quote:
1 hour ago, threelegs said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/2282-cat/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2282" href="<___base_url___>/profile/2282-cat/">@Cat</a>, you said,

"... i hate myself so much for being a zoophile that i am partially doing this against my will ..."

Just my personal view, but I think your first priority should be to make peace with yourself about being a zoo. I had a problem with that myself for a while, so I know the intensity of the tumult. I also know that every aspect of my life became a lot easier once I'd come to fully accept myself.

Living in a closet is one of the hardest things you can do--that goes the same for self-hatred. And your choices and decisions won't be nearly as reliable until your whole being speaks with the same voice, as it were.

Take your time with this and get your inner conflict settled first.

It is okay, it's not some sort of hatred I just dislike it; it has kept me relatively single and unable to experience anything meaningful, I tried to be with people and now I see it as such a mistake, what I dislike is like if I was making things so complicated for myself, but I can't help it; it's not that I hate being a zoophile because of how different it is, but because it makes everything hard and makes me feel hopeless at times as if I'd never find a lover.

Anyway I have posted my very specific doubts in another post (like I said I would), but haven't gotten much replies there [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" />