• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Quote:
On 4/15/2018 at 10:07 PM, Saturnine said:

Wish my life could be like that. One day I hope to touch a horse, but hey. Some people are lucky, some others... not so much.

I wouldn't think of it as luck. I left everything and everyone behind and worked my ass off in extreme conditions to be where I am now. Working outside where it can drop below -30c, 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week... would you do it? A few are incredibly lucky, I give you that. A few never have to struggle or even lift a finger to get what they want. But most are not in that situation. I certainly am not.

Quote:
On 4/18/2018 at 11:25 PM, shortleash said:

hello and welcome....some of us come fro zoophile forum as well...

Hi! Yeah, I've been on ZF too, but not a lot, I admit.

Quote:
On 4/19/2018 at 0:54 AM, battlecrops said:

Hey there, good to see you around again!  It's great to hear you're in a better and happier place.  I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm working on getting there, one little step at a time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hey hey battlecrops. If it's any comfort, once things start falling into place, everything happens really quickly.

Quote:
9 hours ago, canicule said:

If it's any comfort, once things start falling into place, everything happens really quickly.

I've not observed the "really quickly" part myself; more a slow advance toward a goal.  Just saying, don't lose sight of where you want to go, bit by bit it comes to pass.  But never will if you don't keep after it.  

Update: I met wolves face to face now.. Even got French kissed by one or two [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":$" width="20" />