• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COT in the act

Quote:
15 minutes ago, Saturnine said:

Tell them to get over it.

I don't see that going all to well; I'd like to keep the very few friends I still have...

Ill just live the rest of my life with little to no affection.. its been years since I've held a dog in my arms all night, i can't even remember how it feels to be loved, to hold someone close.. God I'm so damn deprived and lonely; its just my luck though, everyone else has animals that like to cuddle, and I get one who doesnt.. 

I'm not trying to sound ungreatful but I can't help but feel lonely because of it

Well, they are all individuals.  Some of us have more than one, with varied personalities.  I highly recommend it . . . . . .

Well, there are dogs everywhere. I bet you could find a dog who likes to cuddle if you looked hard enough.

You could even go to the dog park and pay one of the owners to cuddle with their dog on a bench.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

Quote:
8 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Well, they are all individuals.  Some of us have more than one, with varied personalities.  I highly recommend it . . . . . .

I wish I could, but given my current situation that's out of the question sadly.. Where I live only allows one dog, plus my healths really bad ATM, I don't wanna make big decisions, not until I know my cancers gone, no I'm just destined to feel alone, I've accepted that by now

Quote:
8 hours ago, Saturnine said:

You could even go to the dog park and pay one of the owners to cuddle with their dog on a bench.

And that wouldn't be weird at all [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

Anyways back on topic

Quote:
2 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

And that wouldn't be weird at all [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

NOooooo  not at all.  I wouldn't hardly whack some stranger in the park with a stick for spooning my dog--

Particularly if she seemed a bit drippy afterward. . . . . .  

Quote:
6 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

Then spoon with one of the dogs at a shelter?

I'm not thinking the shelter staff would be too good with it either.

Maybe at an adoption event where they bring dogs to petsmart (and don't groom them to death!) to meet people?

Forget about it it doesn't matter this threads not about my sad life.. Let's not derail the thread